Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Strumabezeichen Maker Marked RS. Opinions if Real

Article about: Been looking at this particular badge and can't conclude if correct for maker mark. I have seen a similar one but no periods after the letters. Opinions welcomed, still learning.

Default Infanterie Strumabezeichen Maker Marked RS. Opinions if Real

Been looking at this particular badge and can't conclude if correct for maker mark. I have seen a similar one but no periods after the letters. Opinions welcomed, still learning.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Strumabezeichen Maker Marked RS. Opinions if Real   Infanterie Strumabezeichen Maker Marked RS. Opinions if Real  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Strumabezeichen Maker Marked RS. Opinions if Real
    P
    Many

Looks OK to me. I have one with the periods after the letters.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Looks fine to me. Even down to the flattened bottom portion of the "R".

Raised hinge guide and hinge look fine as well.

I'm sure the obverse is good but always good to show this as well for authentication.

According to Webers (now older) book. This is a type 2.01
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)