Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

infanterie sturmabzeichen

Article about: Here's the sturmabzeichen I mentioned in the other thread, also bought by my friend in Italy And here are the pictures; The needle is non magnetic. Same question, fake or real? There is a lo

?

Default infanterie sturmabzeichen

Here's the sturmabzeichen I mentioned in the other thread, also bought by my friend in Italy
    And here are the pictures;
    The needle is non magnetic. Same question, fake or real?
    There is a lot of tarnish, but of course you don't polish this.
    No idea if the rest is all silver finish.

thanks

Menno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture infanterie sturmabzeichen   infanterie sturmabzeichen  

infanterie sturmabzeichen   infanterie sturmabzeichen  

infanterie sturmabzeichen   infanterie sturmabzeichen  

Last edited by Adrian; 09-28-2012 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Photo rotated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement infanterie sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: infanterie sturmabzeichen

It looks ok but there seems to be a never ending list of Zimmermann variants so you probably need the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen guru fischer to give this one the once over.

If any other members can venture their thoughts it would be useful too.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Hi Adrian,
    Thanks for the response, seems to be a hard one, no further comments on the abzeichen!

Menno
    Last edited by Menno; 09-28-2012 at 11:54 PM. Reason: comments on the item, not meaning to the absence of comments

Hello Menno,
    This one is a good Fritz Zimmermann. Late war with crimped in wrap around hinge and round wire catch.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks Ralph, thats nice to hear. Any comment on the panzer kampfabzeichen I posted?
    Best regards Menno

Quote by Menno View Post
    Thanks Ralph, thats nice to hear. Any comment on the panzer kampfabzeichen I posted?
    Best regards Menno
    I have already posted on that thread.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks for confirmation Ralph.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Guys

This one does not sit well with me. The soft details and the what looks like pits or holes (see red circles) on both the obverse and reverse would cause me to shy away.

The cut out for the pin-tensioner foot is something I have never seen on FZS examples before.

Here is my example to compare.

Best regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture infanterie sturmabzeichen   infanterie sturmabzeichen  

Thanks for chiming in fischer.
    I was so intent on checking the hardware and mounting that I did not even notice the pits. I just thought it had a hard life. I am not sure that there is actually a cut out for the pin tensioner foot, I thought it was just from wear. I also do not notice the hollowed out rifle in the original one posted the way yours is.
    I bow to your greater knowledge in this field.
    Ralph.
    P.S. Great example!

?

Hi,

The rifle is a bit hollowed out, it's just not visible because it's unpolished.
    What do you mean by the cut out for the tensioner foot, is this the little hole where
    the reversed end of the needle touches base? (not the sharp end) Probably the language why I don't understand.
    It seems to be there by the pressure, it's not machined.

The holes or pits are very well noticed! It looks like it's not cast properly. This would not be possible?
    regards Menno

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast