Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Hi guys, I have a similar question to the post before, with an infantry assault badge maker marked "WH". It looks really bright and preserved generally, with only some wear in comi

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Hi guys, I have a similar question to the post before, with an infantry assault badge maker marked "WH". It looks really bright and preserved generally, with only some wear in coming through in some places, any thoughts? Bit nervous about this one but hoping for the best
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

I don't think I have the best weighing scales but this badge settles on 37/38 grams on the scales if that helps anyone?

It looks o.k. to me, I like the hand finishing. But better wait for other opinions as I'm still learning!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks Ned, it's got some nice detail on it, thought the base of the pin hook might have looked a bit odd, but maybe not. Plus I'm so used to seeing these faded and looking really grey that having a nice shiny one makes me a bit scared!

ned you kill me,yes I think its ok

I agree with Ned...A nice W. Hobacher with the sheet metal hinge set up.
    The excess solder around the base of the catch is a trait common to this variant

The finish is nice on this one and the badge overall looks to be a well preserved example.

Congrats on adding this one to your collection...

Best Regards, fischer