Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Article about: also interested in this infantry assault badge it is being offer for 65 dollars - - Updated - - it was listed as SHuCo hardware !!

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

also interested in this infantry assault badge it is being offer for 65 dollars
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

- - Updated - -

it was listed as SHuCo hardware !!
    Last edited by Adrian; 05-19-2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Title corrected and changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: General Assault Badge

Hi

The Infantry Assault Badge appears to be an original zinc example though I cant comment on the maker. The price seems about right but wait for more experienced members to comment. Bear in mind the condition is not the best.

Thanks

Cameron

Default Re: General Assault Badge

thank you again cameron i was sure the iab was orignal just not sure if it was worht the cost

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

also a hollow back available for the same priceInfanterie Sturmabzeichen.Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Hello

The first one is an unmarked "ShuCo Design" and is a 4 vein variant. It looks to have some zinc pest starting around the adlers wing and neck area. If you purchase this one, give it a light Vaseline coating.

The second has been linked to BHMayer due to the few BM examples with the L/18 mark on the pin. The thinking is now that this is an O. Schickle designed product.

Both are considered common examples; myself I like the condition of the Mayer/Schickle hollow better.

Best Regards, fischer

2 good badges.

Thanks a lot mates i like the second one better also i will try to get it for 55 dollars fom the seller as i have 4 GABnd really want an iab !! wish me luck mates !!

ok third and final option this one is 75 dollars and has a repair catch and the silvering is very good !!

The last one that you have posted for verification is an example made by St. & L.
    Here is my example to compare..
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by ww2relichunter View Post
    ok third and final option this one is 75 dollars and has a repair catch and the silvering is very good !!

I would stay away form anything repaired. Unless it is a very rare variant OR a factory retrofit that has been shown to replicate over many examples, repaired badges do not have any collector value.
    I would go for one of the grey examples with the correct hardware over the attributed S&L with the repair.

Just my opinion...

Best Regards, fischer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast