Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: GUYS need your help again what about this one does it look original???? Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Infanterie SturmabzeichenInfanterie SturmabzeichenInfanterie SturmabzeichenInfanterie SturmabzeichenInfanterie SturmabzeichenInfanterie Sturmabzeichen GUYS need your help again what about this one does it look original????
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-28-2015 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Possibly a 4 vein SHuCo. Stewy

If you are going to continue to post in the "Awards and Decorations" section, please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Also, there are a few other "stickys" at the top of this section that are pertinant.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

sorry new here im trying to learn ---thanks

Quite alright, that is all I am asking you to do.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

For what it's worth, this badge has very little collector value left if any at all. You really would be better off saving a little more money and getting an example that's at least complete.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I disagree with Ned its a original badge you can always upgrade later if you want.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    I disagree with Ned its a original badge you can always upgrade later if you want.
    That's just messing about unnecessarily IMO. The difference in cost for a basic complete badge devoid of any finish can be made up in as little as a month or less easily by even the collector who is hard pressed for cash, it's not a massive amount at all. Buying this badge is a false economy as it will be difficult to move on unless you practically gave it away. It's about patience and a focussed effort to get a half decent piece, and that is also half the fun. However, if you are not entirely convinced that future sustained collecting may not be for you, then I could understand that this may be the way a guy may choose to go.

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

FOBC,

I'll do you a deal. You pay $25 Gold membership and join the forum and I'll give you my identical unmarked 4 vein SHuCo design IAB in silver for free, and no postal charges either. If you're interested in doing that just pm me your address and when I see you "go pink" then give me a week or two to get it posted as and when I can. Here it is.

Infanterie SturmabzeichenInfanterie Sturmabzeichen

It's nothing fancy, but it's original and complete with no repairs

Regards, Ned.

MAP
    ?

Nice Ned! VERY nice.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast