Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Good evening. I just bought this beautifull bronze ISA: I'd like to know if there's more info since 2007 about its maker. It's a 7.39 in Sacha Weber's book, maker unknown but Juncker or S&am

?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Good evening.

I just bought this beautifull bronze ISA:

I'd like to know if there's more info since 2007 about its maker.
    It's a 7.39 in Sacha Weber's book, maker unknown but Juncker or S&L are in 2007 potential makers.
    I know fischer is always full of knowledgment about ISA...
    Thanks for reading.

Greg.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Although there is no definative proof, these have been attributed to Steinhauer & Luck.
    Congrats on adding this original Infantriesturmabzeichen to your collection!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice St&L in bronze. I have a darker bronze than yours. They seem to have had several different finishes. As do many other manufacturers. But St&L's were IMO some of the best. They also hold their finishes well, no matter which one. Makes me think they used higher quality materials. Stewy

?

Hi guys,

Thanks for those quick replies! I like it, there's only some loses in the back, and it is very detailed.
    It's my 1st ISA in bronze, it's more difficult to find than silver ones...

Greg.

Very nice example!

Is that some zink pest starting up on the reverse?

?

Not really no. I don't know if it's the washes that is being removed, or if it's due to a wet area where it was before I purchased it.

Greg.

very nice too.

Hi Greg

A great looking bronze example and as Ralph surmised perfectly, attributed to the firm of Steinhauer & Luck.

The obverse has one of the nicest bronze wash finishes I have seen on these crimped in examples.
    The areas on the reverse that Glenn mentions is IMO the wash type finish fading with time.

Congrats on your very nice addition...

Best Regards, fischer

?

Hi fischer,

Thank you for your reply, I was sure you would had a look on it (and hoped you would appreciate it too)!

Greg.