Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?

Article about: Last 2 I am considering. The Infantry badge is very nice--almost too nice but I think it is real. The assault badge shows more neglect, probably ground dug?

?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?

Last 2 I am considering. The Infantry badge is very nice--almost too nice but I think it is real. The assault badge shows more neglect, probably ground dug?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?
    P
    Many

Default re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?

Hello Simon

You are right about the ISA...It is a nice original attributed to the firm Josef Bergs & Co.

These are very nice badges and are highly detailed, I have always liked the stripling on the leaves.

The collector community used to refer to these as Julius Bauer & Sohne or JBS examples.
    Recent findings in the Gablonz area has revealed that they are in fact Bergs & Co. made.

Best Regards, fischer

?

Default re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?

Fischer, thanks for the reply, nice to get confirmation that they are real. Is there a way to recognize these as Bergs? I think Ive seen some JBS badges with their imprint but I take it this is not universal?
    What other Infanterie Sturmabzeichen types do you like?

Quote by fischer View Post
    Hello Simon

You are right about the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen...It is a nice original attributed to the firm Josef Bergs & Co.

These are very nice badges and are highly detailed, I have always liked the stripling on the leaves.

The collector community used to refer to these as Julius Bauer & Sohne or JBS examples.
    Recent findings in the Gablonz area has revealed that they are in fact Bergs & Co. made.

Best Regards, fischer

Quote by Simon2 View Post
    Fischer, thanks for the reply, nice to get confirmation that they are real. Is there a way to recognize these as Bergs? I think Ive seen some JBS badges with their imprint but I take it this is not universal?
    What other Infanterie Sturmabzeichen types do you like?
    I think fischer likes all types of Infanterie Sturmabzeichen!
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

My mate Fischer's right about the ISA. The ASA's a ground dug Rudolf Karneth block hinge variant. Stewy

?

thanks Stewy, I'd sure love to learn the history behind some of these; thanks for all the replies, I've started going back through the older threads and posts and note many of the same questions keep coming up so you guys are very patient with us new members. Just wanted to let you know we appreciate it.

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I think fischer likes all types of Infanterie Sturmabzeichen!

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen: any opinions?

Quote by Simon2 View Post
    thanks Stewy, I'd sure love to learn the history behind some of these; thanks for all the replies, I've started going back through the older threads and posts and note many of the same questions keep coming up so you guys are very patient with us new members. Just wanted to let you know we appreciate it.
    Amen to that! These guys are great .

?

I want to thank everyone fo their opinions--after reading backposts for the last hour, it appears that nearly half of the badges put up for review have been
    declared fakes, so I am appreciative that all four I am considering are thought to be authentic.
    Is there a site that lists a range or average cost for various badges? Or opinions on fair price in average to good condition?
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen
    Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen
    Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver
    Verwundetenabzeichen in silver
    Winterschlacht Im Osten

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen- $100-$150
    Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen- $100-$150
    Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse- $100-$150, or more for rare variants
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze- $180-$220
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver- $180-$220
    Verwundetenabzeichen in silver- $50-$100
    Winterschlacht Im Osten- $50-$80

Hope this helps, it's just my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast