Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie sturmabzeichen - can anyone identify the maker?

Article about: Hi Guiys I agree with what has already been stated; this one is attributed to the firm of Friedrich Linden, Lüdenscheid. The hardware attributes mentioned by Ned and Ralph along with the typ

Default Infanterie sturmabzeichen - can anyone identify the maker?

Hey guys,
    Does anyone recognise the maker of the hollow back Infanterie sturmabzeichen?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie sturmabzeichen - can anyone identify the maker?
    P
    Many

Without the hardware to the back it's pretty subjective, It could be an FLL with that bottom set-up? or maybe and Ernst Muller?

Just an educated guess, maybe if Ned sees this he will enlighten

Hi,

it's an IAB in FLL design.

BR
    Sven

Thanks guys

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Without the hardware to the back it's pretty subjective, It could be an FLL with that bottom set-up? or maybe and Ernst Muller?

Just an educated guess, maybe if Ned sees this he will enlighten
    These aren't really my thing tbh, but I think you may well be right calling it an FLL example as it matches their late war hollow examples almost exactly from what I remember. These were the last Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's FLL produced and the remains of the flimsy catch is just one example of the various types used, although the hinge would always be a sheet metal wrap around type if I recall correctly. The messy remains of the yellow soldering flux also makes me think FLL, but best wait for fischer or Stewy to chime in.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

With what remains of the catch, I would agree, late war FLL.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Weird. When originally answering this question only JB's reply was visible to me. Yet now there are two more previous to mine by well over half an hour showing. This has been occuring a lot for me lately on the forum, anyone else having the same problem?
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Weird. When originally answering this question only JB's reply was visible to me. Yet now there are two more previous to mine by well over half an hour showing. This has been occuring a lot for me lately on the forum, anyone else having the same problem?
    You need to type faster Ned!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    You need to type faster Ned!
    Ralph.
    I know! It just annoys me as I don't like going down the same route as some others, where the same comments are added ad infinitum by poster after poster, this is often seen in the helmet forum amongst others, and I dislike it. If a badge is posted in the Panzerkampf Abzeichen forum and all that needs saying about it has been done by the time I get to it then I don't see the need to answer, it's not my style, and it's not necessary. Yet just lately this problem has arisen for me, and it makes me feel a bit of a lemon really, and that pisses me off!

never mind Ned we know you mean well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast