Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

infanterie sturmabzeichen FZS

Article about: hi. i would like to show you my new infantry assault badge made by fritz zimmerman, stuttgart. a quality made piece, silver finish gone but sharp and nice details and a like it very much. th

Default infanterie sturmabzeichen FZS

hi. i would like to show you my new infantry assault badge made by fritz zimmerman, stuttgart. a quality made piece, silver finish gone but sharp and nice details and a like it very much. thank you for opinions and comments.

infanterie sturmabzeichen FZSinfanterie sturmabzeichen FZSinfanterie sturmabzeichen FZSinfanterie sturmabzeichen FZSinfanterie sturmabzeichen FZSinfanterie sturmabzeichen FZSinfanterie sturmabzeichen FZSinfanterie sturmabzeichen FZS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement infanterie sturmabzeichen FZS
    P
    Many

Looks good!

Here's mine with a variant roundwire catch on an oblong base, it's close to mint.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture infanterie sturmabzeichen FZS   infanterie sturmabzeichen FZS  

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

that's a nice badge.

Both are very nice examples!
    Here is my crimped in hardware variant.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Bacilko

A very nice Zimmermann example you have added! Congrats on your new addition...

As we see here the FZS maker produced a vast array of hardware set ups while retaining the same basic obverse design.

The Zimmermann IAB's are a challenge to collect all variations and I for one am still chasing a few examples.

Best Regards, fischer

PS. Here is my latest FZS example that came with it's issued packet. I already had this variant but I am a sucker for these packet sets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture infanterie sturmabzeichen FZS   infanterie sturmabzeichen FZS  

infanterie sturmabzeichen FZS   infanterie sturmabzeichen FZS  

infanterie sturmabzeichen FZS   infanterie sturmabzeichen FZS  

?

Hi Guys,
    Great badges and you have to love their maker mark.

Jody

A very nice Zimmermann started this thread! As my mate Fischer says this maker used several variants of hardware. Nice find.
    @ Fischer. That's a lovely set. Blue packets are always special. As they're not seen quite as often. Stewy

thanks for comments guys and also i like very much your badges especially the set with bag of issue. i didnt know that zimmerman made many types of theese. i knew only that he made high qulity badges...