Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - gwl fake or not?

Article about: hi im new to the collecting game can anyone tell me if this is real or fake thanks

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - gwl fake or not?

hi im new to the collecting game can anyone tell me if this is real or fake thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - gwl fake or not?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - gwl fake or not?  

Last edited by Adrian; 02-05-2011 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - gwl fake or not?
    P
    Many

Default Re: infantry assualt badge gwl fake or not

please help

anyone lol

?

Not sure about this one , but it possibly a repro, can you take better , clearer and straight on shots, it helps to evaluate your items if all the details are very sharp

?

Hi Dan and welcome to the forum!
    I'm guessing the pics are from a dealers site? As Dave has said, good, clear front and back shots are a must to authenticate any badge or award with any degree of certainty. That said, member Fischer is the expert on Infanteriesturmabzeichen and he might be able to give you an answer from the photos provided just as soon as he sees the thread.
    Other than that, please take time to read threads that interest you and don't be afraid to ask any questions, everyone here is willing to help out.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thanks for the info,sorry for the pics camera no good but hope they help.just something about it bugs me.can you recommend any good dealers to buy from.also the metal of the badge looks like its bin rubbed down alot.can anyone help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - gwl fake or not?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - gwl fake or not?  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - gwl fake or not?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - gwl fake or not?  

Last edited by Adrian; 02-05-2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Photo turned.

?

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - gwl fake or not?

Those pics are better, thank you Dan. From the new images I would say it looks like an original badge. Wait for some of the other guys to confirm it or not but it looks a very good match to the known originals.
    There are many dealers out there, you could start with Googling these names: Carsten Baldes, Klaus Butschek, Peter Von Lukacs, Helmut Weitze, Markus Schulze, Kai Winkler, Thomas Huss or forum member John Brandon has a website - Eagle Relics

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thanks alot prob just me being funny not used to seein many of them thanks alot for your help Adrian

anymore people think real or fake

Hi Dan

The GWL is a highly faked Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and they have gotten these dangerous fakes almost down to a perfect match.

That being said there is one more detail shot of the catch I would like to see before giving my opinion. Could you please post a well lighted shot of the catch...like this?

Best Regards, fischer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast