Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Help Appreciated!

Article about: Hello friends, I've come across this rather attractive badge, but I'm not at all familiar with this particular reverse hardware set-up and would really appreciate knowledgeable input concern

Default Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Help Appreciated!

Hello friends,
    I've come across this rather attractive badge, but I'm not at all familiar with this particular reverse hardware set-up and would really appreciate knowledgeable input concerning Originality and Manufacturer, if possible...
    Thanks!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Help Appreciated!   Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Help Appreciated!  

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Help Appreciated!   Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Help Appreciated!  

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Help Appreciated!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Help Appreciated!
    P
    Many

Hello Glenn,
    Wilhelm Deumer, deformed leaf, vertical crimp.
    Can't post one right now but this one is good.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you so much, Ralph! I really appreciate it!!
    cheers, Glenn

its a good one Glenn.

A lovely "deformed leaf". Congrats, Stewy
    Here's one of mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Help Appreciated!   Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Help Appreciated!  

Hi Glenn

I agree with what the others have stated...an original "Deformed Leaf" with the vertical crimped hardware.
    The nickname comes from the 3R wreath leaf with the outline shape being unique to this maker.

There are three hardware types found in use with this obverse design.

1. Block Hinge with the semi-circle catch plate
    2. Oval Crimp set up
    3. Vertical Crimp set up

Attribution to the firm Wilhelm Deumer, Lüdenscheid derives from the discovery of Vertical Crimp-Deformed Leaf examples found with Deumer addressed paper packets. Although this provides a strong lead to finding out the producer of these examples, it is not concrete proof. Deumer could have contracted the badges and packaged them for retail sale.

Best Regards, fischer
    Attached Images Attached Images Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Help Appreciated! 

Thank you so much for the excellent additional information...I've found it listed at 120 Euros, btw...
    cheers, Glenn