Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Help Needed!

Article about: Hello fellas I just got this damaged IAB badge ( Infanterie Sturmabzeiche ) with a missing needle and catch and I will be very happy if someone tell me who is the maker of it? Any comments a

Ves
    ?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Help Needed!

Hello fellas
    I just got this damaged IAB badge ( Infanterie Sturmabzeiche ) with a missing needle and catch and I will be very happy if someone tell me who is the maker of it? Any comments and opinions are appreciate it.

Regards!
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Help Needed!Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Help Needed!Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Help Needed!Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Help Needed!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Help Needed!
    P
    Many

Ves
    ?

Anybody?

It would be easier to identify if your photos were straight on, front and reverse.
    Also, with a plain background.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ves
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It would be easier to identify if your photos were straight on, front and reverse.
    Also, with a plain background.
    Ralph.
    Thanks for your advice Ralph ,but I think will be useless. Nobody's replying to my thread anyway. Maybe it's time for a new forum.
    Cheers!
    Ves

Hello Ves.
    I think it could be from unknown maker, known as 1.06, most likely from Idar-Oberstein, but I might be wrong.
    Ves, I have also noticed, that sometimes! there are very few to none replies, and even rare pieces don't attract attention! Thats a bit strange, but shit happens. "Don't throw Your guns in the bushes", it's gonna be allright. This forum will still save You lot of money.
    Regards,
    Peter

?

Quote by Ves View Post
    Thanks for your advice Ralph ,but I think will be useless. Nobody's replying to my thread anyway. Maybe it's time for a new forum.
    Cheers!
    Ves
    You have got to be kidding! You post photos that are angled, making essential details next to impossible to determine, and expect an answer pronto! You have the badge in hand. There are 30 odd pages of threads in the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Forum. A question: Have you bothered to look through these pages yourself for a match, or is it easier to have someone do the donkey work for you?

Regards
    Brett

Ves
    ?

Quote by Frikorps Danmark View Post
    Hello Ves.
    I think it could be from unknown maker, known as 1.06, most likely from Idar-Oberstein, but I might be wrong.
    Ves, I have also noticed, that sometimes! there are very few to none replies, and even rare pieces don't attract attention! Thats a bit strange, but shit happens. "Don't throw Your guns in the bushes", it's gonna be allright. This forum will still save You lot of money.
    Regards,
    Peter
    Hello Peter
    Thanks for your help and advice. I really appreciate it.
    Best regards!
    Ves

Quote by Brett View Post
    You have got to be kidding! You post photos that are angled, making essential details next to impossible to determine, and expect an answer pronto! You have the badge in hand. There are 30 odd pages of threads in the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Forum. A question: Have you bothered to look through these pages yourself for a match, or is it easier to have someone do the donkey work for you?

Regards
    Brett
    I agree 100% with Brett here. You post a question and in less than a day you are critical because you don't get the answer you want immediately? As enthusiastic as most of us are we do have lives away from the computer screen.
    Then you are given good advice concerning the best way to gain response and you toss it back in petulance! Yet you are not the most prolific contributor with 191 posts in more than three years.
    As mentioned above this category of badge is very widely covered here and you could just have a little look yourself.
    I'm sorry if this seems harsh but a forum is a place to exchange information and opinion not solely a reference library.

If we are not quick enough to respond to your poor photographs then maybe you would be better off elsewhere but as Peter (FD) says, this is a place where you stand to benefit from a great deal of knowledge plus save yourself a pot of cash by avoiding mistakes.

Take a view and make a choice but don't expect anyone to miss your contribution as it stands.
    There is no prize for "footstamping" here.

Best wishes

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 04-04-2019 at 06:39 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Ves
    ?

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    I agree 100% with Brett here. You post a question and in less than a day you are critical because you don't get the answer you want immediately? As enthusiastic as most of us are we do have lives away from the computer screen.
    Then you are given good advice concerning the best way to gain response and you toss it back in petulance! Yet you are not the most prolific contributor with 191 posts in more than three years.
    As mentioned above this category of badge is very widely covered here and you could just have a little look yourself.
    I'm sorry if this seems harsh but a forum is a place to exchange information and opinion not solely a reference library.

If we are not quick enough to respond to your poor photographs then maybe you would be better off elsewhere but as Peter (FD) says, this is a place where you stand to benefit from a great deal of knowledge plus save yourself a pot of cash by avoiding mistakes.

Take a view and make a choice but don't expect anyone to miss your contribution as it stands.
    There is no prize for "footstamping" here.

Best wishes

Mark
    Hello Mark
    Thanks for your comment. I do respect your point.Definitely I need to learn how to be patient

Best regards!
    Ves

It’s an early solid zinc IAB by Gottlieb & Wagner with the recessed set up. As can be seen here, this was not particularly durable and was replaced with a waffle crimp set up later on.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast