Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?

Article about: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, by JFS top detail, a couple real light niks, otherwise a bit of wear, in the picture it looks a bit bronze, i was not, still am nor certain if it is a good bronze

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, by JFS top detail, a couple real light niks, otherwise a bit of wear, in the picture it looks a bit bronze, i was not, still am nor certain if it is a good bronze version, with wear, any help most appreciated, repaired catch..otherwise not touched,,jerryInfanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?
    P
    Many

Default re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?

Hi Jerry
    This one is a Bronze grade JFS. A rather common example when compared to some of the others. My opinion is the wear to the finish is probably caused by improper storage in a damp or humid environment. If the wear was caused by being attached to a tunic; the zinc would have worn down as well. The details on this one are still sharp.
    The catch as you state has been replaced. Again, my opinion...this is a sloppy job and probably done in someones garage, not by a jeweler or a wartime factory repair. Value on this one would be very low.

Myself, I would pass and wait for another. These are not rare and the condition of this one would should you decide to sell it, nearly impossible.

Best Regards, fischer

PS. Here is one of mine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?  

Default re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?

thank you for the info, your badge looks very nice...i,ll keep looking...cheers, jerry

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?

Yep, a bronze one for sure. Stewy

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS Bronze or Silver?

agree the detail is great, i can see the bronze very nice in the photo, but in real you have to really stare,, thank you..