Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, number 3

Article about: This is the last of the 3 that I have just obtained. So let me know what you think. D

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, number 3

This is the last of the 3 that I have just obtained. So let me know what you think.
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, number 3   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, number 3  

Last edited by rbminis; 08-10-2014 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, number 3
    P
    Many

No opinions?

Hello Damian,
    I am sure that fischer, Ned or Stewy will be along to help you out. I don't have enough time right now to look this one up.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It looks to me like it's a Mayer design badge, but i'm not convinced if it's genuine due to the lack of detail on the obverse. The lack of sawing under the swastika and the pin also confuse me a little. Better wait for the other guys, they'll know for sure.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    It looks to me like it's a Mayer design badge, but i'm not convinced if it's genuine due to the lack of detail on the obverse. The lack of sawing under the swastika and the pin also confuse me a little. Better wait for the other guys, they'll know for sure.

Regards, Ned.
    I am inclined to agree with you Ned. The lack of sawing beside the swastika does not really concern me as I know they exist this way. I also noticed the flat wire catch.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks big ned,
    I am happy to wait for others. I was happy to write it off but if there's a chance of it coming good then all the better.
    D

Hi rbminis,
    Sorry do you agree with big ned that its a Mayer... and original or?
    D

Sorry Damian,
    I am inclined to agree that it is a B.H. Mayer, but I can not at this time attest to it's authenticity.
    Ralph.

Ok, no worries, I know it takes time but posting it will get the ball rolling for sure.
    D

imo its ok.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast