MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Opinion needed

Article about: Hello, I tried to compare the die details and hardware with know ISA with this hollow one. But I remain without answer. Maybe some ISA collector could tell me more. Thanks

?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Opinion needed

Hello,
    I tried to compare the die details and hardware with know ISA with this hollow one. But I remain without answer.
    Maybe some ISA collector could tell me more.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Opinion neededInfanterie Sturmabzeichen - Opinion neededInfanterie Sturmabzeichen - Opinion needed
    Thanks
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-19-2014 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Edited to add photos directly to thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Opinion needed
    P
    Many

Sorry, from the "hosted" pics it's not looking too bright. Try posting your pics directly. Stewy

its ok in my book.

I have uploaded your photos directly to this thread.
    The posting of links to photo hosting sites is not accepted here. Please read and observe the rules posted for everyone.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...uncements.html
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Sim

This one appears to be an FLL (Friedrich Linden) Design hollow ISA.

There are some things I like about the badge and some I do not.
    I do believe the hardware has been replaced, at least the badge pin and catch.

The hinge could be as well; the sheet metal hinge base is not the standard oval shape.

Can you post close ups of the hinge and catch areas like the examples I show below?

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Opinion needed   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Opinion needed  

?

Thanks for your answers and sorry for the late answer. I was lot in mountain for Christmas and without any network.

@rbminis: I will follow the rules next time.

@fischer: Thanks for your detailed answer. I will try to put more pics this evening.

?

Here there are !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Opinion needed   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen - Opinion needed  

Last edited by rbminis; 01-02-2015 at 07:53 PM.

Quote by sirn View Post
    Here there are !
    There is still something wrong in the way you are uploading photos to this site. I have tried to upload them directly again but have not been able to. Please read and use this method.
    The Forum's Original and EASY TO USE Image Hosting Feature
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Sirn

Thanks for the extra pictures...

The hinge looks original and the badge pin I am leaning towards original to the badge. The pin has been sharpened at some point but I think it's original.

Unfortunately, the catch has been repaired but it was neatly done.

Is this badge in your collection or are you looking to purchase it?

Best Regards, fischer

?

Thanks Ralph. I hope to don't bother you anymore with my pictures.

And thanks fischer. Your answer is well explained and very helpfull. I have this ISA since 2 years. I hesitate to sell it but I wanted to know more about it and never find anything. So thank a lot I can't imagine the size of your ISA collection