Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Panzer Kampfabzeichen, SS pin & Panzer Totenkopf.

Article about: Here are the solid examples... Best regards, fischer

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Panzer Kampfabzeichen, SS pin & Panzer Totenkopf.

Here are the solid examples...

Best regards, fischer

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Panzer Kampfabzeichen, SS pin & Panzer Totenkopf.Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Panzer Kampfabzeichen, SS pin & Panzer Totenkopf.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Panzer Kampfabzeichen, SS pin & Panzer Totenkopf.Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Panzer Kampfabzeichen, SS pin & Panzer Totenkopf.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Panzer Kampfabzeichen, SS pin & Panzer Totenkopf.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, Panzer Kampfabzeichen, SS pin & Panzer Totenkopf.

For some reason this one did not load up...

That die flaw on the 2 O'clock leaf edge is a good thing to know. Interesting!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Excellent information as always Fischer! Many thanks.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Many thanks guys, very informative
    Ben

Sorry Ben,the PKA's a fake/copy too. Stewy

Lots of things wrong with it Ben. Headlights,eagle detail & Swaz doesn't appear to be attached to the Panzer are the stand out faults for me. Stewy

Default Re: Badges

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Pin badge, as a guess I think this is a fake due to the poor quality to the rear, but again just a guess
    i almost fell for that one too in the past! i was going to buy the exact same SS pin but someone here noticed that there are no ΄΄ above the "u" of the word FUR... it should be more like " fϋr " but then again i think i've seen many examples without the ΄΄ ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2