Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Real or Fake? And who made it?

Article about: Hi Guys, does anyone know this ISA? Would love to know if this is the real deal and who is the maker? Sorry about the pics but those are the only ones i have :/ I appreciate your help. Thank

?

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Real or Fake? And who made it?

Hi Guys,
    does anyone know this ISA? Would love to know if this is the real deal and who is the maker? Sorry about the pics but those are the only ones i have :/
    I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot!

how can i delete the other pics?
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-10-2018 at 04:13 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Real or Fake? And who made it?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I'll try to get the ball rolling here but would love for others to opine. Photos are not good enough for me to give a strong opinion one way or the other.

But from what little I can see, I do think that this is potentially a good late war B.H. Mayer design.

See below for another late war example.

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silver by BH Mayer?

And here is a stunning example

BH Mayer Bronze IAB

EDIT: Photos of second award have been removed...my comment above are for the award you can no longer see.
    Last edited by MAP; 02-10-2018 at 05:14 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I'll try to get the ball rolling here but would love for others to opine. Photos are not good enough for me to give a strong opinion one way or the other.

But from what little I can see, I do think that this is potentially a good late war B.H. Mayer design.
    Which one are you talking about Michael?
    There are two different IAB's posted in the original post.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

The second one of course
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

sorry yes the second one seems to be a Bh Mayer i think so too, had done some research on this one, but good to know you guys with me! Thanks! My mistake though i wanted to know about the first one, but loaded accidently pics from the other one as well. I just fixed it but canĀ“t delete the others no idea how.. Anyway I found here on this forum apic which i believe is a similar pic of the ISA i presented in the first pic, which turned out as a fake. No idea if this is the fake of the one i posted or if both of them are fakes or maybe totally different. Your opinion will be well appreciated.

IMO, a fake.
    That is why I did not respond earlier, and also why we ask that items be posted separately.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks a lot Ralph, but if this is a fake one, does anyone know whick maker they tried to copy?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Gerry; 02-11-2018 at 02:28 PM.

That is a fake based on design of Fritz Zimmermann Stuttgart ISA.
    Best regards,
    Franko

?

Thanks Guys always a pleasure to be here...

So this hollow is a fake?
    The eagle is strange, but are there other things that are different with an original?

Willem