Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber fake or real

Article about: hi all i asked other day about a friend who was going to buy a infantry assault badge online he has asked me to ask people on here if this one is real or any feedback people could give me pl

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber fake or real

hi all i asked other day about a friend who was going to buy a infantry assault badge online he has asked me to ask people on here if this one is real or any feedback people could give me please
    thank youInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber fake or real
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber fake or real   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber fake or real  

Last edited by rbminis; 12-18-2016 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber fake or real
    P
    Many

Please remember,
    The Use of German Terminology.

From these small photos, it appears to be an original Rudolf Souval with a repaired catch.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

yeah thats all the photos i have i am afraid sorry

From just those pics I wouldn't bother. Rudolf Souval ISA's are always iffy. I like the hinge, not keen on the pin & can't see the catch properly. Details on the obverse are soft, but that could be just wear. Walk away without better pics. This Souval variant is easy to find. Stewy

ok lads thanks for all your help and merry christmas

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    From just those pics I wouldn't bother. Rudolf Souval ISA's are always iffy. I like the hinge, not keen on the pin & can't see the catch properly. Details on the obverse are soft, but that could be just wear. Walk away without better pics. This Souval variant is easy to find. Stewy
    I agree with my Mate here; with a repaired catch this Rudolf Souval does not have any collector value.
    If you are looking for a Souval ISA, wait for another.

I enlarged your pics hoping to see the details better.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber fake or real   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber fake or real