Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, FLL, Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied

Article about: A new addition to my IAB collection. Even though the silver finish on the obverse is not mint, it is virtually an unworn badge. It would appear that someone got a little overzealous with the

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thanks fischer!
    I have been keeping my eye open for a solid back, rivet catch example that would fit my collection for a while but have not seen very many . I thought this one would do for now.
    Ralph.
    Nice example BTW!
    A nice badge Ralph!! If it is any help , I am pretty sure I have seen the "rivet" type you are referring to at HISCOLL MILITARY ANTIQUES. I cannot remember it's condition , but I will say that the proprietor of Hiscolls(Mario) is a good honest dealer. I hope that it helps you find the one your looking for!! Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, FLL,  Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied
    P
    Many

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    "I thought this one would do for now."....oh, you poor soul...you'll just have to Suffer! lol What a Killer of a badge! It's almost certainly unissued! I'd take a chance and say that they don't get Too much better than this beauty! Nice pick up!
    Ha, Thanks William!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    A nice badge Ralph!! If it is any help , I am pretty sure I have seen the "rivet" type you are referring to at HISCOLL MILITARY ANTIQUES. I cannot remember it's condition , but I will say that the proprietor of Hiscolls(Mario) is a good honest dealer. I hope that it helps you find the one your looking for!! Leon.
    Thanks Leon!
    I'll have a look.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Wow, Ned the solder nerd, who'da thunk it?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Wow, Ned the solder nerd, who'da thunk it?
    A working knowledge of which is an important part of the hobby Glenn.....And I prefer 'Guru' rather than 'Nerd'.

Ta, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Sure thing Obi-Wan Ned-Nobi!

are there other makers that commonly have this flux residue present on their badges, typically?

William Kramer

I think the "flux" question's down to the individual worker & not the type of award or maker. That's just my view, I have seen it before. Stewy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2