Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, FZS, Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart

Article about: A new addition to my collection. Later war, crimped in hardware with a round wire catch. Most of the finish remaining. Sorry for all of the photos. Ralph.

?

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, FZS, Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart

Another great looking badge Ralph and the usual high quality photos which do it great justice.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, FZS, Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, FZS, Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart

Thanks Glenn!
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks fischer!
    This is the variation that attracted me to the FZS Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.
    I am sure that you are more aware than most as to the task of aquiring all of the variations.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Hi Ralph,

i can only agree with the others.A very nice Infanterie Sturmabzeichen fom Zimmermann.And the photos from you always very good.It makes a lots of fun to watch the pics.I like the set-up of this badge!Congrats to this beauty.

Joachim
    Thank you very much, and for the compliment Joachim!
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-26-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Thanks Adrian!
    As I said, I am happy with this one.
    Still one more on the way.
    Ralph.

?

Very nice badge, thanks for sharing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2