Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - MK 1 Maker Mark

Article about: Hello All - I am adding some photos of the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber I picked up yesterday. Any insight on authenticity and value would be greatly appreciated. I know there are a l

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - MK 1 Maker Mark

Hello All -
    I am adding some photos of the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber I picked up yesterday. Any insight on authenticity and value would be greatly appreciated. I know there are a lot of experts out there! Hoping for some good news!! Jarod.

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - MK 1 Maker MarkInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - MK 1 Maker MarkInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - MK 1 Maker Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - MK 1 Maker Mark
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - MK 1 Maker Mark

Hi Jarod

Looks to be a fine original, congrats on adding this one.

The MK series of Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's are still considered unknown although there is a feeling in the community that these were made by the A.G.M.u.K. conglomerate. The ball hinge gives substance to these coming out of the Gablonz area.

This series of Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's includes seven variants starting with the M.K.1, M.K.2, M.K.3 thru M.K.7. The numbers are thought to be different dies or different machines, all speculation at this point.

The MK1 is the most prolific and the easiest to find. The next six are much harder to track down with the M.K.5 being the most elusive and one of the hardest of all Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's to find.

Best Regards, fischer

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber - MK 1 Maker Mark

Thanks Fischer. I had a very fortunate day yesterday at an Estate sale. Small town, with few attendees interested in militatria. I think I did ok on the price. I have heard that in this condition, they are about a $150 piece, retail. Thoughts? Jarod.