Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, MK in Triangle, Unknown Maker

Article about: Here is a new addition to my IAB collection. As far as I know, the maker of this award is unknown.Some zinc bubbles can be seen and a fair amount of the silvering is still remaining although

Here are some more photos as requested by fischer.
    It appears that the pin is original to the badge. There are no other marks where the foot of another pin would have rested. The angled cut on the end of the foot appears to be intentional as it prevents the foot from actually hitting the lip of the hinge area. If there are any more that you would like to see, please ask.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, MK in Triangle, Unknown Maker   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, MK in Triangle, Unknown Maker  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, MK in Triangle, Unknown Maker   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, MK in Triangle, Unknown Maker  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, MK in Triangle, Unknown Maker   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, MK in Triangle, Unknown Maker  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, MK in Triangle, Unknown Maker
    P
    Many

It's been there forever.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thank you for the extra photo's Ralph.

I agree with Ned's assessment and the pin looks to be original to the badge.

Best Regards, fischer

Thank you fischer!
    I pretty much came to the same conclusion when I inspected it for these latest photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2