Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co

Article about: Here is a new addition to my IAB collection. I believe this is the 5 vein example. The maker's mark is difficult to read as there appears to be some form of "damage" or something g

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co

Here is a new addition to my IAB collection.
    I believe this is the 5 vein example. The maker's mark is difficult to read as there appears to be some form of "damage" or something going on in this area although the rest of the badge appears to be unworn.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber,  ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber,  ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber,  ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber,  ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber,  ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber,  ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber,  ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co
    P
    Many

Hi Ralph,

I agree, I think it's a lovely example of the 5 vein 'S.H.u.Co. 41' design by Sohni, Heubach und Co. and is a fairly rare variant by that maker IIRC. The leftward opening catch is fairly common for this maker as well. As usual, a really nice, minty example from you again mate, it's a cracker!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ralph

A lovely (5) Vein ShuCo you have added, congrats!

The positioning of the ShuCo mm seems to vary and does not exactly replicate on these solid examples.
    Because of this, the maker mark can become distorted or even completely covered when the hinge is attached to the reverse.

Here is one I have where the "S" is the only thing visible from under the hinge.

Very nice addition my friend...

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber,  ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co  

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Ralph,

I agree, I think it's a lovely example of the 5 vein 'S.H.u.Co. 41' design by Sohni, Heubach und Co. and is a fairly rare variant by that maker IIRC. The leftward opening catch is fairly common for this maker as well. As usual, a really nice, minty example from you again mate, it's a cracker!

Regards, Ned.
    Thank you Ned!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by fischer View Post
    Hi Ralph

A lovely (5) Vein ShuCo you have added, congrats!

The positioning of the ShuCo mm seems to vary and does not exactly replicate on these solid examples.
    Because of this, the maker mark can become distorted or even completely covered when the hinge is attached to the reverse.

Here is one I have where the "S" is the only thing visible from under the hinge.

Very nice addition my friend...

Best Regards, fischer
    Thank you fischer!
    Always look forward to your input on my IAB's.
    Ralph.

lovely one.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    lovely one.
    Thank you Harry!
    Ralph.

Lovely IAB Ralph, the condition is excellent!Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber,  ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co

Regards

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Lovely IAB Ralph, the condition is excellent!Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber,  ShuCo 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co

Regards
    Thank you Nick!
    Ralph.

?

Really nice badge.