Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Slim Stalk, Attributed to C.E. Juncker

Article about: A new addition to my IAB collection. This silver version retains pretty much all of it's silver finish with quite a bit of patina. A solid zinc example with a soldered on, wrap around hinge

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    great badge Ralph.
    Thank you Harry!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Slim Stalk, Attributed to C.E. Juncker
    P
    Many

?

A very nice addition to your collection.. I have always wanted one of these... Perhaps if time permits and the item is genuine, I will purchase one someday... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    A very nice addition to your collection.. I have always wanted one of these... Perhaps if time permits and the item is genuine, I will purchase one someday... G
    Thank you Gwar!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Congrats on another fine example my friend...

I concur with your breakdown / description of this Slim Stalk - attributed Juncker ISA and have nothing to add other than it's a nice example!

Best Regards, fischer

Quote by fischer View Post
    Congrats on another fine example my friend...

I concur with your breakdown / description of this Slim Stalk - attributed Juncker ISA and have nothing to add other than it's a nice example!

Best Regards, fischer
    Thank you fischer!
    I am learning.
    Ralph.

Excellent and uncommon badge with Just Enough bit of wear on it to let us know that it's actually Been somewhere! What a top notch find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Excellent and uncommon badge with Just Enough bit of wear on it to let us know that it's actually Been somewhere! What a top notch find!
    Thank you William!
    Ralph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2