Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked BSW, Bruder, Schneider A.D.

Article about: Another new addition to my IAB collection. Since I have not seen anything that I wanted to add to my PAB collection as of late, I have been picking up a few more nice IAB's than normal. This

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked BSW, Bruder, Schneider A.D.

Another new addition to my IAB collection.
    Since I have not seen anything that I wanted to add to my PAB collection as of late, I have been picking up a few more nice IAB's than normal. This one has most of it's silver finish left.
    For Adrian, this one also has a mark on the catch that was created when the catch was bent into this shape.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked BSW, Bruder, Schneider A.D.   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked BSW, Bruder, Schneider A.D.  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked BSW, Bruder, Schneider A.D.   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked BSW, Bruder, Schneider A.D.  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked BSW, Bruder, Schneider A.D.   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked BSW, Bruder, Schneider A.D.  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked BSW, Bruder, Schneider A.D.
    P
    Many

Hi Ralph, another very "crisp" badge with a great look to it. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Ralph, another very "crisp" badge with a great look to it. Leon.
    Thank you Leon!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Another good find Ralph, congrats mate. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Another good find Ralph, congrats mate. Stewy
    Thanks Stewy!
    Ralph.

Only the micro marked, double makers marked BSW & BSW marked variants to get Ralph. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Only the micro marked, double makers marked BSW & BSW marked variants to get Ralph. Stewy
    Slowly but surely Stewy!
    I was actually looking at a BSW marked today, just not in nice enough condition.
    Ralph.

very nice.

These are getting harder to find with finish remaining on them, and the prices have risen accordingly...definitely a great score, friend...thanks for showing!
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    very nice.
    Thanks Harry!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    These are getting harder to find with finish remaining on them, and the prices have risen accordingly...definitely a great score, friend...thanks for showing!
    cheers, Glenn
    Thank you Glenn!
    Happy to oblige,
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast