Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked F& B, Funcke & Brünninghaus

Article about: Here is a new addition to my IAB collection. This one has lots of the finish remaining. The catch has unfortunately been bent a little so that the pin is unable to be opened. Ralph.

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked F& B, Funcke & Brünninghaus

Here is a new addition to my IAB collection.
    This one has lots of the finish remaining. The catch has unfortunately been bent a little so that the pin is unable to be opened.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked F& B, Funcke & Brünninghaus   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked F& B, Funcke & Brünninghaus  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked F& B, Funcke & Brünninghaus   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked F& B, Funcke & Brünninghaus  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked F& B, Funcke & Brünninghaus   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked F& B, Funcke & Brünninghaus  

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked F& B, Funcke & Brünninghaus  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked F& B, Funcke & Brünninghaus
    P
    Many

?

You have a good eye for a badge Ralph. There are some choice pieces in your collection and this is no exception.
    The loss of finish to the rifle stock gives it a nice appearance and once again, the photography is excellent.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

very nice condition.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    You have a good eye for a badge Ralph. There are some choice pieces in your collection and this is no exception.
    The loss of finish to the rifle stock gives it a nice appearance and once again, the photography is excellent.
    Thank you Adrian!
    Unfortunately, I will not be able to add any awards for a short while as a friend has recently informed me that he is parting with a second pattern Wilkinson FS and a #'s matching bayonet with frog.
    I will be updating my Panzer and Infantry thread soon as there have been a few additions as of late as well as a bit of re-organizing.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    very nice condition.
    Thank you Harry!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Well Done Ralph...A great looking silver grade unmarked F&BL example.

To me, the unmarked bronze examples are much more prevalent.
    Condition wise, a great looking badge and one I would like to have!

Cheers my friend ;-)

Best regards, fischer

Quote by fischer View Post
    Well Done Ralph...A great looking silver grade unmarked F&BL example.

To me, the unmarked bronze examples are much more prevalent.
    Condition wise, a great looking badge and one I would like to have!

Cheers my friend ;-)

Best regards, fischer
    Thank you fischer!
    I'm glad you like it. One at a time, little by little.
    Ralph.