MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Verner Redo !? executed in the iron counterstamp

Article about: Good day to all the guys! I recently raised a mark of infantry in Belarus. I was . Immediately I thought that Verner Redo was caught on some grounds, but still there are doubts in the manufa

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Verner Redo !? executed in the iron counterstamp

Good day to all the guys! I recently raised a mark of infantry in Belarus. I was . Immediately I thought that Verner Redo was caught on some grounds, but still there are doubts in the manufacturer of this ISA !? Your opinions will be very welcome ...
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Verner Redo !? executed in the iron counterstampInfanterie Sturmabzeichen Verner Redo !? executed in the iron counterstampInfanterie Sturmabzeichen Verner Redo !? executed in the iron counterstampInfanterie Sturmabzeichen Verner Redo !? executed in the iron counterstampInfanterie Sturmabzeichen Verner Redo !? executed in the iron counterstamp
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-09-2018 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Verner Redo !? executed in the iron counterstamp
    P
    Many

?

I think it's SHuCo Design steel badge.

Greetings ryuuk ! Design Shuko is one of the identification. If only looking at the head of an eagle with a big eye - this is doubtful, not to mention other details. You most likely determined by the fittings of the sign here I agree with you, very similar.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Verner Redo !? executed in the iron counterstampInfanterie Sturmabzeichen Verner Redo !? executed in the iron counterstamp
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the Thanks button to see Attachments.

?

Badge is magnetic?

Quote by ryuuk View Post
    Badge is magnetic?
    Yes of course magnetic - forged steel ...

?

Quote by Makalash View Post
    Yes of course magnetic - forged steel ...
    What other magnetic hollow ISA do you know except SHuCo Design?

In the production of steel, I first raised this sign for the first time, and I also see it for the first time. Up to this point, I've never seen any of them in iron ... For a search engine they are rare .... Usually, as we all know in the land, they do not persist. The fact that this sign is corroded is understandable, maybe refers to SHUKO agree with you.