Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen W.H. original or fake

Article about: Hi all, I want to buy this badge and wanted to know your opinion if it is original or fake thank you very much

Default Re: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen W.H. original or fake

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi there, I really cannot tell.These pictures are "zapping" my eye sight!! They are far to bright and not straight on. All the same thanks for posting and I look forward to some better angle's, Leon.
    Hi Guys

This is my opinion for what it is worth...

The "flash" and "angled" pics presented here are purposely done to distort the truth.
    The seller wants it to avoid comparisons to an original example and fool the buyer into parting with his cash.

Here is one I have purchased for $15.00 off the e-stand a few years back followed by an original. Next to the real thing, I think it is much easier to tell.

Again, just my 2 cents...

Best regards, fischer

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen W.H. original or fakeInfanterie Sturmabzeichen W.H. original or fakeInfanterie Sturmabzeichen W.H. original or fakeInfanterie Sturmabzeichen W.H. original or fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen W.H. original or fake
    P
    Many

It is very hard to determine the pieces originality due to the high glare of the photos. The hollow back versions of the IAB are
    a sticky subject. They are the most faked out of the bunch. The super clean frosting on the furniture and badge would raise an alarm
    for me. Here is an example of a very rare L/23 Julius Mauer, Oberstein. This is a super clean hollow back version, and has the steel
    unfrosted furniture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen W.H. original or fake   Infanterie Sturmabzeichen W.H. original or fake  

Thank you very much, unfortunately there are no better pictures, but with what I have already said enough to not make the purchase

Quote by humble collector View Post
    It is very hard to determine the pieces originality due to the high glare of the photos. The hollow back versions of the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen are
    a sticky subject. They are the most faked out of the bunch. The super clean frosting on the furniture and badge would raise an alarm
    for me. Here is an example of a very rare L/23 Julius Mauer, Oberstein. This is a super clean hollow back version, and has the steel
    unfrosted furniture.
    Hello

Can you provide your explanation and/or your opinion as to what makes the example you posted an L/23 Julius Mau(r)er Infanterie Sturmabzeichen?

Best Regards, fischer

BTW guys...there is no such thing as an L/23 marked or attributed J. Maurer Infanterie Sturmabzeichen...The one posted as an L/23 is a fake.

Best Regards, fischer

Weird looking pidgeon heads...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2