Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Infanteriesturmabzeichen Bronze, hohl, S.H.u. Co. Sohni?

Article about: Hi again, Here is an other ISA in bronze that I have seen on sale (I'm looking for a bronze ISA in order to display in the middle of my few ISA in silver). The dealer says it's a S.H.u. Co.

Default Infanteriesturmabzeichen Bronze, hohl, S.H.u. Co. Sohni?

Hi again,

Here is an other ISA in bronze that I have seen on sale (I'm looking for a bronze ISA in order to display in the middle of my few ISA in silver). The dealer says it's a S.H.u. Co. Sohni, I am tempted by it. Do you think it's an original one?

thank you for your comments,

regards,

Pierre

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanteriesturmabzeichen Bronze, hohl, S.H.u. Co. Sohni?
    P
    Many

Aren't S.H.u. Co made Infanterie sturmabzeichen marked on the rear. I can't see a marking?

That's what I thought too but on hollow version I think there is no MM in most cases...

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Aren't S.H.u. Co made Infanterie sturmabzeichen marked on the rear. I can't see a marking?
    Solid examples, most are. Hollow examples are not marked.
    From the data base.
    ShuCo, Sohni, Heubach & Co, Hollow Steel, 5 Vein with Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire C Catch and Catch Plate
    Ralph.

Sorry, forgot you are not a Gold member.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

For those who are not Gold club members,
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo Design, Hollow Steel
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you again Ralph, the example I posted looks OK compared with the one you showed. I'll try to get at least one of the two ISA bronze for which you helped me, I really miss this grade in my small collection.

best regards,

Pierre

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Solid examples, most are. Hollow examples are not marked.
    From the data base.
    ShuCo, Sohni, Heubach & Co, Hollow Steel, 5 Vein with Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire C Catch and Catch Plate
    Ralph.

Sorry, forgot you are not a Gold member.
    Fortunately my not being a gold member doesn't stop me from attempting to help others.. Or does it?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Fortunately my not being a gold member doesn't stop me from attempting to help others.. Or does it?
    I don't believe I said anything of the sort... but it does mean that you can not access the data base, does it not?
    Ralph.