Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock Cord

Article about: Thanks Stewy, and for the nice pictures of the catch. I read a previous forum about putting Vaseline on these to preserve them is that correct?

Default Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock Cord

Just got these at the first flea market of the year here, I believe they are original and the maker on the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid (F.L.L.). Also there is the cord off of a Waffenrock which I do not no the technical term. The pictures are not the best sorry.

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock CordInfantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock CordInfantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock CordInfantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock CordInfantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock CordInfantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock Cord
    These are my first German awards
    The cord is not in great shape, and the catch and pin on the IAB is a little damaged
    Any comments?
    -Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock Cord
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock Cord

Does anyone have any other info about the maker and if it is common or not?

Looks like a good FLL ISA,but better pics would help. Stewy

I cannot comment on the lanyard, but the assault badge makes me suspicious. Notice the gap between the swastika and rifle on mine:

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock CordInfantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock Cord

The cord is a Heer marksmanship lanyard.

Both look like good pieces to me. Congrats!

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    I cannot comment on the lanyard, but I fear that the assault badge is a fake. Notice the gap between the swastika and rifle on mine:

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock CordInfantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock Cord
    Hi Joe, FLL infantry assault badges do not have that gap. Yours is by a different maker.

Heer Waffenrock cord is original.
    Not in the best condition but still nice to have.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

I'm sorry! I acted too quickly and didn't notice the maker he listed. Blurry picture made me think it was a poorly cast fake. Should have looked before I leaped!

I'm glad these turned out to be good, Ben! Sorry you got burnt on that buckle.

Here's mine. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock Cord   Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock Cord  

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge & Waffenrock Cord  

And finally Ben has a nice little TR collection going.

I told you that you would be addicted...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast