Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Bruder, Schneider A.D. (BSW) Maker Marked

Article about: A recent variant added to my collection. This maker marked example is made by Bruder, Schneider A.D. (BSW) with a wrap around sheet metal hinge and a round wire catch with round catch plate.

Default Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Bruder, Schneider A.D. (BSW) Maker Marked

A recent variant added to my collection.
    This maker marked example is made by Bruder, Schneider A.D. (BSW) with a wrap around sheet metal hinge and a round wire catch with round catch plate.
    This one retains most of it's original finish.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Bruder, Schneider A.D. (BSW) Maker Marked
    P
    Many

That is really nice example Ralph, condition is very, very good. Gorgeous ISA.

Best regards,
    Franko

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    That is really nice example Ralph, condition is very, very good. Gorgeous ISA.

Best regards,
    Franko
    Thank you Franko!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Lovely BSW Ralph...Congrats on securing this one.
    Of interest is the maker mark that appears on the obverse of the swazy.
    Some theorize the indentation was caused by the raised mm letters accidentally marking the die cavity.

Because of the positioning of the "W" this letter is the easiest to see on the front.

Congrats again Ralph!

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Bruder, Schneider A.D. (BSW) Maker Marked  

Quote by fischer View Post
    Lovely BSW Ralph...Congrats on securing this one.
    Of interest is the maker mark that appears on the obverse of the swazy.
    Some theorize the indentation was caused by the raised mm letters accidentally marking the die cavity.

Because of the positioning of the "W" this letter is the easiest to see on the front.

Congrats again Ralph!

Best Regards, fischer
    Thanks for your input fischer!
    I believe that is referred to as a "ghosted W".
    Ralph.

Very nice Bruder Schneider ISA Ralph

/Jonas

?

Superb ISA Ralph, a great addition to your collection.
    Ken

Ralph your IAB looks to be in excellent condition, congrats !

John

Quote by spunkmaja View Post
    Very nice Bruder Schneider ISA Ralph

/Jonas
    Thank you Jonas!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Wilko View Post
    Superb ISA Ralph, a great addition to your collection.
    Ken
    Thank you Ken!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by War Medals View Post
    Ralph your IAB looks to be in excellent condition, congrats !

John
    Thank you as well John!
    Ralph.

?

Nice badge Ralph ! Congrats

Nicola

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast