Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ISA - Beyond Salty......

Article about: I wasn't going to bother posting this among all the mint examples on this section - but then I thought hey - it's a relic forum ! Actually, the bright sunshine and digi camera make it look s

Red face ISA - Beyond Salty......

I wasn't going to bother posting this among all the mint examples on this section - but then I thought hey - it's a relic forum !

ISA - Beyond Salty......

ISA - Beyond Salty......

Actually, the bright sunshine and digi camera make it look slightly worse than it is......

Anyhow, although I didn't find it myself, it has two things going for it.....it's probably not a fake, and I paid absolutely nothing for it......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ISA - Beyond Salty......
    P
    Many

You're going to have to address that zinc pest problem before it gets too bad .......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thumbs up

Thanks - in fact, after posting it I scrolled through the Forum and have now given it the 'vaseline treatment'. I doubt it'll bring it up to mint condition but then, I haven't got much to lose !

It's certainly "been there"!....

[QUOTE= Anyhow, although I didn't find it myself, it has two things going for it.....it's probably not a fake, and I paid absolutely nothing for it......[/QUOTE]

You were conned...

Hi Martin

I think this one is a BrĂ¼der Schneider, Wien example with "crimped in" hardware that has (obviously ;-) seen better days.

The BSW variants have a design all their own and did not use the so-called "Vienna Design" obverse that Orth, GR&Co, WH, etc. makers used.

Here is a side comparison with one of mine.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ISA - Beyond Salty......   ISA - Beyond Salty......  

Thumbs up

Thanks fischer - that is indeed very interesting. Although I know next to nothing about these awards, I had noticed that it looked a little different in detail to others posted here......