Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

ISA Silber ( AS im Dreieck )

Article about: Hello friends ISA, here I want to introduce you my new ISA, which just came in the mail. How do I find an honest worn piece. I hope you like it. Have fun look.

Default ISA Silber ( AS im Dreieck )

Hello friends ISA,

here I want to introduce you my new ISA, which just came in the mail.
    How do I find an honest worn piece.
    I hope you like it.
    Have fun look.

ISA Silber ( AS im Dreieck )ISA Silber ( AS im Dreieck )ISA Silber ( AS im Dreieck )ISA Silber ( AS im Dreieck )ISA Silber ( AS im Dreieck )ISA Silber ( AS im Dreieck )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ISA Silber ( AS im Dreieck )
    P
    Many

Hi Mike

A nice 5 vein AS in Triangle. I refer to this example as a Type 2.

There are three different AS in Triangle Die Forged obverse designs, each having subtle differences to the wreath leaf details.

Many are of the opinion the AS in Triangle was produced by the firm of Adolf Scholze. Gablonz. AS in Triangle produced a wide range of different badges and with Scholze listed on ledgers, economic balance sheets and documents as a supplier to the A.G.M.u.K. conglomerate, this supposition appears correct.

Your example displays the typical faded silver obverse with the grainy opaque reverse. For some reason the obverse finish did not adhere as well as the reverse finish did and we see that with your example.

Best Regards, fischer

Hello fischer,

thanks for all the info. This is believed to the manufacturer Adolf Scholze, was known to me.
    However, the rest was not known to me, thanks again for the info and opinions.

Fischer is spot on, congrats. Stewy