Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Juncker Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber.

Article about: Hello all, Just wanted to share this beauty from my personal collection with you all. Here we have a nice unmarked Juncker in zinc but with copper undercoating. This is a mid-war badge and y

Default Juncker Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber.

Hello all,

Just wanted to share this beauty from my personal collection with you all. Here we have a nice unmarked Juncker in zinc but with copper undercoating. This is a mid-war badge and you can clearly see the quality that even some zinc badges possess.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Juncker Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber.   Juncker Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber.  

Juncker Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber.   Juncker Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber.  

Juncker Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber.  
    Last edited by Adrian; 12-10-2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Juncker Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Juncker Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber.

That's a quality badge.

I like these badges with the bare zinc coated with a thin layer of brass or copper which preserves the finish. It shines through in the worn and rubbed areas which add a nice dimension.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hello William

A very nice attributed Juncker solid. These examples with the brassy colored undercoating just ooze quality.

There is also a solid example attributed to Deschler and is referred to as the "Deschler Mutant" that closly resembles this one except for hardware and slight details to the wreath leaves.

The circular catch plate on your example is smaller in diameter than most of these I have seen.
    That said, looking at the lower outline of wreath leaf 4R shows this one is certainly the so-called Juncker.

Nice example!

Best regards, fischer

Hello William,
    A very nice example!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

That is one sharp looking badge,in my opinion one of the best i've ever seen!!

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    That is one sharp looking badge,in my opinion one of the best i've ever seen!!
    Thank you! Goes nicely with this tombak BH Mayer example that would rate absolutely near mint, and with a mirror-like swastika!

Interesting to have them side-by-side as the BH Mayer has a "white" finish while the Juncker is more of a shiny grey or chrome like. If you look at the Juncker pics you can truly see how reflective its finish is as you can see the flesh color of my skin when I got close with the camera.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Juncker Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber.   Juncker Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber.  

?

Quote by all1knew View Post
    If you look at the Juncker pics you can truly see how reflective its finish is as you can see the flesh color of my skin when I got close with the camera.
    Yes, next time I hope you'll put some clothes on before the camera comes out........

Joking aside, the Mayer is another high quality piece, thank you for posting.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Oh wow, I love the adler on the first badge!