Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Original or Fake

Article about: can you help me ?Is this original? Whic is its value? Thank You Hi,

Default Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Original or Fake

can you help me ?Is this original? Whic is its value?
    Thank You
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Original or FakeInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Original or FakeInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Original or FakeInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Original or FakeInfanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Original or FakeHi,
    Last edited by rbminis; 11-01-2016 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Original or Fake
    P
    Many

Original Wilhelm Hobacher IAB, solid zinc wrap around hinge variant with the possibility the catch has been resoldered, but then again, it maybe o.k., these often look rough. Condition isn't the best so perhaps 70-80 Euro's?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Looks good to me

Quote by big ned View Post
    Original Wilhelm Hobacher Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, solid zinc wrap around hinge variant with the possibility the catch has been resoldered, but then again, it maybe o.k., these often look rough. Condition isn't the best so perhaps 70-80 Euro's?
    I agree with Ned's assessment. Possibly replaced catch. Here is a photo of the catch on my example.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Original or Fake  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

good pics to.

Hello there,

I like this Hobacher and I would estimate its value (since you asked) around $85.00

William Kramer

This is as good as WH's get. There's always been some debate over authenticity, IMO they're ok but many collectors are dubious. Not a maker I'd pay a lot for though. Stewy

Hi Guys

For me, this is a good solid zinc "sheet metal or wrap around" hinge example from the maker Wilhelm Hobacher, Wien.
    Condition is rough most likely due to the past years storage methods.
    The catch on these is a directly soldered "?" style hook and I can see why some would question if this one had been reattached.

My opinion is the catch is correct and is original to the badge.

Value is low as the others have stated. This is not a rare variant and Hobackers in relatively nice condition can be found for 120-130 euros.

A small hoard of these sheet metal hinge examples just sold on a German forum for that price...all in nice condition.

Best Regards, fischer