Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Hello, i Bought this Medal from an auction, and i was wondering if i got it for a good price, i believe it is a real Bronze Panzer Medal. here it is, i hope for good feedback

Lippen
    ?

Question S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Hello, i Bought this Medal from an auction, and i was wondering if i got it for a good price, i believe it is a real Bronze Panzer Medal.

here it is, i hope for good feedback
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen   S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen   S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Hello Lippen,
    Welcome to the forum, can you post some straight on shots in better light please? It's very hard to see the details from the pics so far.
    My initial feelings are not good however.......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

i like the look of it so far...

Lippen
    ?

This is the best shot i can get with the lighting situation,

thanks for input so far. trying to determine wether its real or fake, and if i spent too much on it :P
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

Hi Lippen

The extra pic is still not straight enough. The badge needs to be perpendicular to the camera lens and also need a better shot of the reverse.

From these initial pics the color is strange looking, showing what looks like a copper base under the dark bronze finish. From what I can tell this is a 5 vein variant and it looks like the catch has been replaced.

IMO the pics are too bad to call the badge a fake or original at this point.

Here is my 5 vein ShuCo with bronze wash finish to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen   S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

Yes, please post more photos when you can...I'm no expert but I recently purchased an example of this badge (waiting for it to arrive!) and I would be interested in the feedback on your's.

Best,
    Adam

Here is my example of this badge. I am trying to decide whether to keep this one or sell it as I recently also got another IAB and don't need two (see other thread on needing opinions about that decision!)

Best,
    Adam

S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen   S.H.u.Co 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen  

The pictures are not ideal but, there are some things I like and some I do not. I like the stylised maker mark & I like the ridge that runs along the back of the rifle. I don't like the catch from what I can see, it does not look like a typical catch from this maker.

Straight on pics of front and rear and a pic of the catch are critical here.