Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen bronze

Article about: Hi! I have just purchased an Infanterie Sturmabzeichen along with the owners Wehrpass buch. It also has the SHuCo 41 mark on the rear.

Default SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen bronze

Here's another ISA a mint SHuCo bronze quite rare variant,complete with tissue/wrapping paper. Goes well with my boxed silver one. Stewy S
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen bronze   SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen bronze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen bronze
    P
    Many

Default re: SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen bronze

Nice. Is this a new purchase?

I've only one IAB in Bronze example which is fire-guilded.

Hi Carl,yes it is newish. I've got 3 more. Two silver & a bronze on the way too. Stewy S

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    the london job went well then?
    Not really Phil,no. Stewy S

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Hi Carl,yes it is newish. I've got 3 more. Two silver & a bronze on the way too. Stewy S
    Hi Stewy, if you don't mind me asking but-how many IABs do you have? It sounds like you have enough to award every man in a large-sized Zug ;-)) Me--I can just barly outfit less than half a squad section.

Quote by history-buff1944 View Post
    Hi Stewy, if you don't mind me asking but-how many IABs do you have? It sounds like you have enough to award every man in a large-sized Zug ;-)) Me--I can just barly outfit less than half a squad section.
    Hi Carl,i think with the ones i have on the way i've got 54-55 at least. Not as many as my mate Fischer who's just plain greedy. Stewy
    P.S. A lot of mine are part of groupings

I'm not greedy...It's a sickness...

Nice "5 vein" mate, still waiting for mine...

BR, fischer

Thumbs up re: SHuCo 41 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen bronze

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Hi Carl,i think with the ones i have on the way i've got 54-55 at least. Not as many as my mate Fischer who's just plain greedy. Stewy
    P.S. A lot of mine are part of groupings

Eeeegadzooks man, you UK & West Coat Gents are trying to "Corner-the-Market" on IABs-much like the Hunt Brothers tried to corner the Silver Market-many years ago. It's no wonder why these are sky-rocketing in price the way they are ;-D Just kidding ;-)) and a job well-done on amassing so many of that particular badge. I am in awe of you and your friends massive collections Mate. All told, I have four IABs not including two miniatures-one Silver the other Bronze.

PS, i'd love to see your full collections of these in one pic if ever possible? :-D

Quote by history-buff1944 View Post
    Eeeegadzooks man, you UK & West Coat Gents are trying to "Corner-the-Market" on IABs-much like the Hunt Brothers tried to corner the Silver Market-many years ago. It's no wonder why these are sky-rocketing in price the way they are ;-D Just kidding ;-)) and a job well-done on amassing so many of that particular badge. I am in awe of you and your friends massive collections Mate. All told, I have four IABs not including two miniatures-one Silver the other Bronze.

PS, i'd love to see your full collections of these in one pic if ever possible? :-D
    So would i! I've got a 3yr old son,so my stuff's all boxed up. Not really a viable option having them where little hands can get at 'em. In a fortnight mrs & him are off visiting family so i'll get a pic of my bits & bobs & post it. Stewy S

Hi Stewy, the wait will be more than worth it ;-))

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast