Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Steel Schuco without Pin

Article about: Hello Guys, I think this is a good Steel Schuco IAB without Pin System, right? its polished yes but in my opinion original, its magnetic. I am right? THANKS! sry I have no other pics Annoyed

Default Steel Schuco without Pin

Hello Guys, I think this is a good Steel Schuco IAB without Pin System, right? its polished yes but in my opinion original, its magnetic. I am right? THANKS! sry I have no other pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steel Schuco without Pin   Steel Schuco without Pin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steel Schuco without Pin
    P
    Many

I do not have my resources with me but, you can compare with my example here.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo Design, Hollow Steel
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I do not have my resources with me but, you can compare with my example here.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, ShuCo Design, Hollow Steel
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph. Look the same actually, just like i said this one shown look just polished

I wouldn't consider paying much for this one as the missing hardware affects the price considerably as does the fact that it is polished.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I wouldn't consider paying much for this one as the missing hardware affects the price considerably as does the fact that it is polished.
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph, its just important for me that it is original

Hello

It looks to me like an original ShuCo Design steel example and is the (5) vein variation.

With the hardware missing and the vigorous obverse polishing, the badge does not have any extrinsic value.

Best Regards, fischer

Thank you very much Fischer!!!!!

it appears to have numbers on the butt reverse side.