Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Strange hook and hinge plate of a L/56 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Hi there, I can buy this Abzeichen. Isn't it a strange hook (catch) and a needle plate? Thanks, Willem

Default Strange hook and hinge plate of a L/56 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Hi there,

I can buy this Abzeichen. Isn't it a strange hook (catch) and a needle plate?

Thanks,
    Willem

Strange hook  and hinge plate of a L/56 Infanterie SturmabzeichenStrange hook  and hinge plate of a L/56 Infanterie SturmabzeichenStrange hook  and hinge plate of a L/56 Infanterie SturmabzeichenStrange hook  and hinge plate of a L/56 Infanterie SturmabzeichenStrange hook  and hinge plate of a L/56 Infanterie SturmabzeichenStrange hook  and hinge plate of a L/56 Infanterie SturmabzeichenStrange hook  and hinge plate of a L/56 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Strange hook  and hinge plate of a L/56 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Compare with this one in the data base.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/data-...0/#post1764031
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Is this setup more common than the round catch?

Quote by Willietaria View Post
    Is this setup more common than the round catch?
    If you do a forum search here for L/56, you might find a few to check out and determine that on your own.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)