Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sturmabzeichen - Version?

Article about: Hi, i jus registered for this question. I got this Sturmabzeichen in my posession since a while now. But i dont know about the Version of it. Maybe you can help me? Is it Silver or Bronze, a

Default Sturmabzeichen - Version?

Hi,
    i jus registered for this question. I got this Sturmabzeichen in my posession since a while now.
    But i dont know about the Version of it. Maybe you can help me?

Is it Silver or Bronze, and wich Manufacturer could it be?
    What are the sale prices for those?

Thanks for your help
    Greetings from Germany.

Sturmabzeichen - Version?Sturmabzeichen - Version?Sturmabzeichen - Version?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sturmabzeichen - Version?
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Please post more straight on, brighter photos of the front and back, we will be happy to help you. They are best taken using natural light, like outside on an overcast day. Please, no flash.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi, i didnt used a flash.. just light from the Window.. but i will try to post some more flat shots. thanks for the welcome

Here are some more shots.. Sturmabzeichen - Version?Sturmabzeichen - Version?Sturmabzeichen - Version?Sturmabzeichen - Version?

Here the BIGGER Version..

Hello Daniel

Welcome!

Your example has been labeled with several different nicknames over the years, but most collectors refer to this one as the "Missing Leaf" ISA and it's a silver grade.
    This nickname is used by the community for ease of identification and derives from the smallish/almost missing wreath leaf positioned between the Kar98k stock and the sling (see pic.).
    Hardware is the small block hinge and "?" style catch set-up.

This example has also been linked to the maker Paul Meybauer, Berlin but solid proof for this attribution has yet to surface.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sturmabzeichen - Version?  

Fischer is spot on in his assessment. Stewy

a nice silver one.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    a nice silver one.
    Thanks for your help and usefull informations. What would be a good price to sell it? And where can I sell it without removing the swastika. I wonder why there are no markings of the manufacturer on the backsite...or any hint other then the missing leaf...when have these pieces been produced...was it at the end of the war?

These ISA's were mid to late war, probably more late than mid if I'm honest. As regards to value, I at the very least don't believe in banding values about openly. Some might but I think it's wrong. If you wish to sell it, contact someone via private message to ask their opinion. It saves a lot of grief. Regards, Stewy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast