Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Whats it worth???

Article about: Hello. I was curious if some of you experts can tell me the value of what I have acquired??? Infantry Assault Badge Wound Badge Minesweeper badge Jugendfest medal 1936 a hanger chain for NSK

Lamont Sanford
    ?

Default Whats it worth???

Hello. I was curious if some of you experts can tell me the value of what I have acquired???

Infantry Assault Badge
    Wound Badge
    Minesweeper badge
    Jugendfest medal 1936
    a hanger chain for NSKK dagger

I have an idea for each, but am no expert.

I have pics at the following photobucket link:
    Pictures by Lamontsanfordstuff - Photobucket

Any assistance is greatly appreciated and I really enjoy the site so far. Thank you in advance!

LS

ETA: The marks on the rear of the minesweeper are R.S.S.
    and there is what appears to be a G over a W and another character under the W in a circle on the Infantry Assault Badge, (upper right of the rear)
    Again, thank you!
    LS

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Whats it worth???

better photos needed in order to enlarge plus rear shots and close up details

?

Quote by Lamont Sanford View Post
    ETA: The marks on the rear.... there is what appears to be a G over a W and another character under the W in a circle on the Infantry Assault Badge, (upper right of the rear)
    Again, thank you!
    LS
    LS, the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is most likely marked GWL. The GWL IABs are faked alot (adams apple fakes), and are surprisingly pretty good from what I have seen. Head-on...close up shot of eagle and shots of hardware are needed.

Pricing is hard to say without seeing what condition the hardware is in.

Here is the photo turned around so people dont hurt there necks! lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Whats it worth???  

Welcome to the forum Lamont.

Please post clear pictures of the fronts and back of each badge. The minesweeper looks good at first glance but better pictures are needed for more definite opinions.

?

Hi Lamont and welcome.
    Can you post some clear front and back shots of each award here please onto the forum instead of using photobucket, when the photos are gone, the thread becomes useless because no-one will be able to see what we're discussing.
    Your Minesweeper badge looks good from the photo but as always, the back is just as important as the front. If you want to comper, you can take a look at my R.S.S. badge here: R.S.S. Minesweeper badge.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Lamont Sanford
    ?

Thank you so much! I shall get better photos ASAP!