Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

900 Silver L/52 Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern - Zimmermann

Article about: This arrived in the mail today from a fine member here on the forum. Thanks Christian! A nice minty screw back KvK 1st Class with Swords by Zimmermann in Sterling Silver Condition is near mi

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    That's a pretty nice example Michael!
    From the photos, it appears that there is frosting on the arms and sword handles, but not in the recessed area around the swastika.
    Is that correct?
    Ralph.
    Actually there is very little frosting left on it at least to the naked eye. Like Martins.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 900 Silver L/52 Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern - Zimmermann
    P
    Many

Quote by MAP View Post
    Actually there is very little frosting left on it at least to the naked eye. Like Martins.
    It was very interesting to see the frosting with your pictures. As you state, you can't see it with the naked eye.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Christian K View Post
    It was very interesting to see the frosting with your pictures. As you state, you can't see it with the naked eye.
    Yes. The camera brings out hints of it. Still I do like the burnishing of the swaz and the edges. Whether this is from wear or from the factory, I don't know. But as you know, in hand it makes it sparkle in the right light.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Crispy example Michael
    Gotta love that euphoric feeling when it arrives and carefully opening the package.
    Well done

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by MAP View Post
    Still I do like the burnishing of the swaz and the edges. Whether this is from wear or from the factory, I don't know.
    I believe it would come this way from the manufacturer.
    I do not see any marks indicating wear around the edges, or on the burnishing, I do not believe this was worn.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I believe it would come this way from the manufacturer.
    I do not see any marks indicating wear around the edges, or on the burnishing, I do not believe this was worn.
    Ralph.
    That would be my guess as well. But with little or no frosting I couldn't be sure.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2