Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern?

Article about: I am New to collecting militaria, and I was just looking for a second opinion on the authenticity of this Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern. Thanks in advance!

Default Authentic Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern?

I am New to collecting militaria, and I was just looking for a second opinion on the authenticity of this Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern.

Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern?
    P
    Many

An original medal with an authentic ribbon. What's the number of the maker's mark on the ring?

Regards, B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    An original medal with an authentic ribbon. What's the number of the maker's mark on the ring?

Regards, B.B.
    Thank you yet again! The ring has a “4” on it, I did not even know to look for this.

Quote by Azard Collectibles View Post
    Thank you yet again! The ring has a “4” on it, I did not even know to look for this.
    Some collect by maker, others don't. It's all down to personal preference, really. Whether you collect by maker or not, the mark being present is always a bonus.

'4' is the maker's mark for Steinhauer & Lück, Lüdenscheid.

B.B.

The Kriegsverdienstkreuze are very beautiful, but quite common and unexpensive, so i really dont think that they are being faked.
    but i could be mistaken, as china fakes about everything.. But at least i for my part, dont know about faked KVK (...yet).

Now you need to get the Kriegsverdienstmedaille, the KVK "ohne Schwertern" and the KVK Klasse 1...

Then you need the Eiserne Kreuze.. and then... and then...

There might be copies of the KVK 1. Klasse.. But your 2.Klasse is nice and true.. Congrats man, i love it !