Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Forster & Barth Kriegsverdienstkreuz mit Schwertern

Article about: Here's is an unissued matching envelope and KVK set with the original tissue paper wrapper, and the ring is clearly marked 10 for the firm of Forster & Barth Pforzheim.

Default Forster & Barth Kriegsverdienstkreuz mit Schwertern

Here's is an unissued matching envelope and KVK set with the original tissue paper wrapper, and the ring is clearly marked 10 for the firm of Forster & Barth Pforzheim.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Forster & Barth Kriegsverdienstkreuz mit Schwertern   Forster & Barth Kriegsverdienstkreuz mit Schwertern  

Forster & Barth Kriegsverdienstkreuz mit Schwertern   Forster & Barth Kriegsverdienstkreuz mit Schwertern  

Forster & Barth Kriegsverdienstkreuz mit Schwertern   Forster & Barth Kriegsverdienstkreuz mit Schwertern  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Forster & Barth Kriegsverdienstkreuz mit Schwertern
    P
    Many

?

Very nice complete set you have there. I only have two KVK2 mit Schwertern in my collection and one of them is also ring stamped 10. Sadly I only have the medal and not the envelope to go with it.
    Wilko

Quote by Wilko View Post
    Very nice complete set you have there. I only have two KVK2 mit Schwertern in my collection and one of them is also ring stamped 10. Sadly I only have the medal and not the envelope to go with it.
    Wilko
    Not as common to find them complete as they use to be.

I've been very fortunate to have found some older collections people are starting to let go of