Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten im etui 15 Friedrich Orth Wien

Article about: I have bought today this beautiful cased war merrit cross with swords first class. I am very happy with this one. Best regards, Franko

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten im etui 15 Friedrich Orth Wien

I have bought today this beautiful cased war merrit cross with swords first class. I am very happy with this one.
    Best regards, Franko
    Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten im etui 15 Friedrich Orth WienKriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten im etui 15 Friedrich Orth WienKriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten im etui 15 Friedrich Orth WienKriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten im etui 15 Friedrich Orth WienKriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten im etui 15 Friedrich Orth Wien

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten im etui 15 Friedrich Orth Wien
    P
    Many

One correction: maker mark on pin is L15.

?

Nice Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten marked L15 I can see why you love it

I have a maker marked L/15 in a late war economy box that has the same three little marks under the pin as your one Franko. I thought they were unique to my example. I have had a look and found the same mark on a third KVK on the forum so it looks like a flaw in the manufacture.

I hope you don't mind me adding this little observation or pictures of my example.

Wilko

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten im etui 15 Friedrich Orth Wien Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten im etui 15 Friedrich Orth Wien

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwerten im etui 15 Friedrich Orth Wien

I dont mind at all, your KVK is lovely as well. I found that thread also, i was curious about that marks and after i have found another one with the same marks my suppose was that every of them has that flaw. Now there is no doubt about that, because yours has it too.
    Best regards, Franko