Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 33 Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid

Article about: A nice tombac example but frosting is gone. Some patina build up on both sides but overall in very good condition and appears to be a worn and issued piece. Kind of my preference Now....What

?

Sorry Michael... Mine is marked "3" not "33"... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 33  Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Sorry Michael... Mine is marked "3" not "33"... G
    Dang...and here I was counting on you.

Well, if this does turn out to be a fake, I may put the $$ on the return towards this something really cool (Really cool) that just popped up......

Still holding out hope though......
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I also have a cased "3" KvK there is some very noticeable quality differences between mine and the one shown.

MAP
    ?

Thanks! This however is a "33" not a "3". I'm leaning hard that this is a repro but just want something more before I return it.

Thanks again.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I was going to say that wreath looks really rough Michael then I checked out others and they all are not fantastically defined
    ( which is weird when you compare to the finely detailed ribbing on even an EK2 )

Sometimes USB images can work against our perceptions, making things seem worse than they really are....... I'm torn..

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

I agree 100% that USB can work against us. Was telling Avenger the same thing via PM. If I take a known original and put it under high magnification I would see flaws as well...

so like you, I'm torn. I'm leaning towards a high quality repro as the maker mark is not (yet) known for the first class version. But they did make the 2nd class in tombak so I just don't know....yet.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hi Michael,
    The pin on this one seems a little "fat" to me.
    I will still stick to my first comment Michael.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Lakeside traders always has a lot to choose from Michael.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I will still stick to my first comment Michael.
    Ralph.
    LoL...stubborn man Ralph...but you may be right. It's not a coke bottle fake but one I haven't seen either.

Dan: this was an impulse buy so in no rush. I may put the $$ towards saving up for a GAB 25 or DKiG.

Something to consider, you can always find another KVK 1st class with less questions surrounding it. If it's an easy enough return, I would probably go that route with it if it were mine to decide.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast