Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 33 Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid

Article about: A nice tombac example but frosting is gone. Some patina build up on both sides but overall in very good condition and appears to be a worn and issued piece. Kind of my preference Now....What

Very interesting thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 33  Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid
    P
    Many

not one for me.

MAP
    ?

Quote by avenger View Post
    Something to consider, you can always find another KVK 1st class with less questions surrounding it. If it's an easy enough return, I would probably go that route with it if it were mine to decide.
    True, very common and affordable. Already spoke to may friend. He's happy taking it back.

But still holding out for someone to provide solid evidence one way or another....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Thank you Stefan. Unfortunately the award has been returned a long time ago so don't have much to compare it to.

I seem to remember seeing your (?) website before.

Just for posterity, what is your view on the original award I posted.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Stefan, it would be better if you posted the medal in this forum for future reference. I really want to see the maker mark.

/Jonas

?

Here you are ;-)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 33  Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 33  Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 33  Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid  

Quote by 5tefan View Post
    Here you are ;-)
    Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the images.

This came in the post today, a perfect match to yours. Same flaw beside "1" as seen in the image. It certainly appears to me marked "33" for Friedrich Linden.

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 33  Friedrich Linden, LudenscheidKriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 33  Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid
    Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 33  Friedrich Linden, LudenscheidKriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 33  Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid

/Jonas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3