Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwertern

Article about: - Hello all! The latest edition to my collection is this Deschler war merit cross 1st class. Although it has some corrosion, the condition of the silver is generally quide good. The case was

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwertern

-

Hello all!
    The latest edition to my collection is this Deschler war merit cross 1st class. Although it has some corrosion, the condition of the silver is generally quide good. The case was bought seperately and sold as a repro although they did say that they were unsure of its origins. It still makes for a nice display. I don't know alot about cases but if any of you know more than that would be great. As I said on BMB's post these are some of my favourite awards and I'm pleased to finally have one in my collection.
    -

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwertern

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwertern Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwertern

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwertern Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwertern

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwertern
    P
    Many

BMB
    ?

Hello!
    Very nice Deschler with the big 1 mm. As you write, the case is a repro but still very nice IMO.

Best regards
    Martin