Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse another local find authentic?

Article about: Here is another locally acquired piece. I know I'll eventually get bit but I'm pretty sure of this ones authenticity. Also does the packets maker match the medal ( I am suspect as the writin

?

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse another local find authentic?

Here is another locally acquired piece. I know I'll eventually get bit but I'm pretty sure of this ones authenticity. Also does the packets maker match the medal ( I am suspect as the writing seems different from others I have seen)? The ring is unmarked and I am not sure from studying pictures of original kvk's on the forum that there is a way to tell; bet hey I'm new As always any advice is much appreciated and thanks for taking the time
    Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse another local find authentic?Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse another local find authentic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse another local find authentic?
    P
    Many

Good original, very hard to tell makers apart with these awards. The packet did not come with this kvk, it says with out swords on it.

?

Quote by Chrisk View Post
    Good original, very hard to tell makers apart with these awards. The packet did not come with this kvk, it says with out swords on it.
    Thank you Chrisk! I will set it aside then for use with a different medal and set out trying to find a correct packet