Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, Good or bad?

Article about: Hello everybody I've really tried to read so many post about this cross but i dont seem to get any wiser about it can anyone please tell/teach me about if this is a real cross or not ? worri

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, Good or bad?

Hello everybody I've really tried to read so many post about this cross but i dont seem to get any wiser about it can anyone please tell/teach me about if this is a real cross or not ?

worries - it dont have a "hersteller" number ..... and the small silver colors marks on the cross,... and the paper bag seem bigger than the ones I've seen ? good things it feels right ?

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, Good or bad?Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, Good or bad?Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, Good or bad?Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, Good or bad?Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, Good or bad?Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, Good or bad?
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-19-2014 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, Good or bad?
    P
    Many

?

Looks okay to me......patina looks real/etc. The wear could be the base metal (zinc?) coming through, but maybe someone can say for sure. I have a couple that have lost their finish and are nothing but that silverish zinc color.

?

Looks like a good one.

A good one, IMO.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks very much for you time and answers and a great forum If i may ask again Can i expect the maker "hersteller" on the paper envelope to be the one who made the cross ?

Yes - hersteller - Wilhelm Deumer, Ludensheid.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Thx very very much

?

Question

If the ring isn't marked there is no way to know if the medal u. envelope have stayed together for the past 70 some years.
    Sarge